- inspirationsrp reblogged this from human-proportions
- sararp likes this
- wutz-on-mymind likes this
- bandog88 likes this
- andreabethclarke likes this
- biscuiteater68 likes this
- nudepageant likes this
- gin-will-fix-it reblogged this from nakedandthedead
- nakedandthedead reblogged this from paint-me-a-pretty-picture
- trotterpotterandhowls likes this
- kookiemee likes this
- badartrobot likes this
- paint-me-a-pretty-picture reblogged this from human-proportions
- art5793 reblogged this from human-proportions
- vulcanspecterr likes this
- charliemcarthy likes this
- notalkingwhenyoulookstupid reblogged this from human-proportions
- guildedillustratoragogo likes this
- notalkingwhenyoulookstupid likes this
- human-proportions posted this
An art student's guide to the proportions of the human form and drawings and studies of the proportions of the figure. Use these art references to draw the human body. Also check out my classic eBooks about drawing the figure at Figure-Drawings.com.
You can buy printed books and preview them at Amazon.com and also preview some of them or buy them to view on your computer at the Google eBookstore.
Another blog of mine is Figure Drawing.
Gerard Audran's The Proportions of the Human Body